Trans-Plan is a Canadian professional transportation engineering company that creates thoughtful plans for movement in urban environments. We solve challenging pedestrian, bicycle, transit, and automobile transportation problems by applying our expert knowledge and utmost care in traffic and transportation, planning, design and collaboration with other professionals.
We provide urban transportation advisory services to public and private clients across Canada. Trans-Plan actively encourages its employees to grow with the company. You will be part of a team that focuses on innovative solutions to complex and challenging traffic problems. As a traffic assistant, you will be part of the integral data collection stage of each project. There is also room to evolve in the company as you will gain exposure to all stages of projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting a variety of traffic survey fieldwork and office work
- Installing and monitoring traffic data collection equipment
- Scheduling cameras and ATRs
- Compile, analyze and review traffic survey data
- Be able to follow safety guidelines (Training is Provided)
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Civil Engineering Graduate
- Must be punctual, reliable and always represent the company in a professional manner.
- Familiar using Microsoft Office applications.
- Be able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- A valid Ontario G driver’s license is a must.
Job Type: Full-time