Trans-Plan is a Canadian professional transportation engineering company that creates thoughtful plans for movement in urban environments. We solve challenging pedestrian, bicycle, transit, and automobile transportation problems by applying our expert knowledge and utmost care in traffic and transportation, planning, design and collaboration with other professionals.
Our busy, client-focused office needs an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Specialist to join our marketing department. Trans-Plan is an innovative and forward thinking traffic engineering firm taking a tech-focused approach to solving transportation problems in Ontario and beyond.
As sales and marketing specialist, you will nurture the growth of new business for the company. Your insightful contribution will help develop and expand our business and discover new clients.
If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at Trans-Plan!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement sales strategies for our services with both current and potential new clients
- Contribute information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Help to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for our products and services
- Maintain excellent relationships with our clients through superior customer service
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and more to improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and track sales data to meet quotas or sales team goals as well as create regular performance reports
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or Business Administration with a specialization in sales or marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in sales with proven track record
- Engineering/technical background would be an asset
- Highly charismatic with experience in identifying target markets, devising sales plans that engage, inform, and motivate
- Have a valid Ontario driver’s license, a satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Willing to travel, as required
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, knowledge of French language considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time